Friday, August 21, 2009

The Beginning of My Life Without You

Dear You,

Yesterday, my world fell apart. Literally, the sky fell in pieces around me.

You said you wanted to "take a break." You didn't say it, but I know that you need to search your soul. I don't think you've ever had to search your soul so deeply before so I think it must be hard for you. Hard to listen to the sounds of your soul. Hard to listen to the signs pointing you towards your personal legend.

So here it is, this blog, for you. It is a chronicle of my life without you. So that when you return (and I hope you will), you can see what was my life without you.

But it's also for me. So I can continue to share all my thoughts and daily life with you even though you're gone for now. And I hope that when you do come back (you will, I know it), you can see where I've been.

I love you. And I hope this break is over soon.

-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment