Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 1

Dear you,

Today, I baked. Well, I cooked. I made pesto potato salad (you would have loved it), gazpacho, and peach muffins. I also tried out a recipe for fruit leather--you know, that dried fruit stuff I used to always get at the supermarket. Everything was pretty good, minus the fruit leather. The fruit leather was a disaster.

You texted me and told me you told your family. I haven't told mine, I can't bear it. I signed up for a Twitter account today, for one of my classes. I can't really imagine myself twittering.

I called the school I applied to a job at and left a message asking them when they were going to make a decision. I kind of rambled on.....I think I sounded like an idiot. I hope that they don't throw out my resume now...

I haven't heard from the internship that I interviewed for earlier this week but they said I might not until next week...I hope I get something.

It's 6:45.

Today I baked.


Please come back soon.

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment