Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 2

Dear you,

Yesterday I baked. Today I sewed. I finally figured out the old sewing machine and am doing some trial runs. I finished a banner and last night I finished my first bag. They're just practice runs but they came out pretty good. I finally got the machine to sew right side up...I have no idea HOW that happened but it did. I think the score is something like Me: 2 Sewing machine: 50. Haha. I can't wait until I get the one that I bought. Hopefully it will be a little easier to manipulate.

I can't figure out how to add people to my Twitter account. Actually, the only person I could add was my professor. Hmm.

It's rainy but we're still going to go to the beach later on. I don't really want to but I figure it's better than staying here...

All I can think about it all the stuff I want to do with you. Like take swing dancing classes. They have them at the community school. We would like swing dancing together--that was always our best dance when we took ballroom. I wish you were here to take swing dancing with.

My throat really hurts. I gargled some salt water and a really big chunk of my throat came out...I wanted to call you and tell you but I can't.

I need to start reading for school but I can't bring myself to do it. I can't really bring myself to do anything that requires me thinking about the future. The future without you, that is. So today I am sewing. It's soothing...the clacking of the machine, pushing the fabric under the needle. It's hard to think when you're sewing.

I wonder what you are doing today. I hope you are thinking about what you want. I know you said that a month long break was too short for you, but I don't think I can make it a month. I don' t think I can make it a week.

If this is just a break, if we're not breaking up, then why does it feel so terrible?


-me

No comments:

Post a Comment